Grand Seiko SLGA013 Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Ever-Brilliant Steel. A first for Grand Seiko.
The watch pays homage to the famous 44GS from 1967 whose design was the first ever expression of the uniquely Japanese Grand Seiko Style which, ever since, has been its visual signature. It features the high-beat watch powered by the revolutionary Caliber 9SA5, which offers a power reserve of 80 hours thanks to its enhanced energy efficiency.
It is offered as the case and bracelet material is Ever-Brilliant Steel and the movement is specially designed with tempered screws to mark the 55th anniversary of 44GS.
A dial inspired by the stars
The dial has a depth and a texture that attract the eye and take the imagination upwards towards the sky at night. The deeply etched pattern is that of the elliptical orbit of the stars as they move across the heavens and it captures the serene passage of celestial time with its flowing, unbroken lines.
Caliber 9RA2 delivers significant advances in performance, thanks to innovations that only a fully integrated “manufacture” could create. It offers a power reserve of 120 hours with a precision rate of +/- 10 seconds per month. Remarkably, the movement is thinner than its existing counterpart and makes possible a slimmer and sharper case that is true to the Grand Seiko Style established in 1967 with the celebrated 44GS.
|Case||Ever brilliant steel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Spring Drive, Caliber 9RA2, Accuracy +/-10 seconds per month (+/-0.5 second per day)|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 550 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.