Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Mineral Atlantisite J014013330
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Jaquet Droz Grande Seconde Mineral Atlantisite
Limited Edition of 1 Piece
Atlantisite (also called Tasmanite) is a relatively new discovery in the gem and mineral world. It displays a unique combination of colors and includes the yellowgreen matrix that holds a purple and green combination of Stichtite, only occurring in 'Stichtite Hill' a small hilltop in Zeehan, Tasmania, where it is mined exclusively. Atlantisite is a stable variety of the gem and is popular in the jewelry industry. The tradename Atlantisite was coined by Gerlad Pauley and is the registered trade name for the variety of gem which comes from the specific mine in Tasmania.
|Case||18-carat red gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Atlantisite and white mother-of-pearl center.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic & Roman Numerals|
|Movement||Self-winding mechanical movement|
|Bracelet Strap||Rolled-edge hand made blue alligator leather strap.|
|Clasp Type||18-carat red gold ardillon|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.