Laco Pilot Watches Basic Palermo 39
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Laco has a long history in manufacturing professional pilot watches, as the traditional company was one of a handful of selected suppliers of so-called observation watches (“Beobachtungsuhr”) in the 1940s. To this day, these robust and precise timepieces are coveted by collectors and serve as historic references for the current Laco pilot watches.
The "Neapel 39" and "Palermo 39" replicate the traditional pilot watch design, but with their bright orange numerals, indices and hands on a black background, they add a distinctly modern and more elegant touch. With the sophisticated colour combination, the two not only cut a good figure in the cockpit, but also unfold their charm in everyday life and in the business environment. The contemporary 39 mm stainless steel case with slim bezel frames the large dial, which - as befits a pilots watch - shows the time at a glance in all lighting conditions.
The "Palermo" has the well-known type B dial, which was used by the navigators on board. Characteristic here are the large minute numerals in increments of 5 on the rim. The classic hour division from 1 to 12 can be seen in Arabic numerals and in an additional inner ring.
Made in Germany
|Case||Matt finished stainless steel case, sapphire crystal|
|Hands||Hands filled with Superluminova orange|
|Dial Markers||Numbers and figures with Superluminova orange|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Automatic movement Laco 21 basic movement Miyota 821 A Hacking second|
|Bracelet Strap||Black calf leather strap with orange stitching|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.