Limited Edition Tresor Omega Master Co-Axial 40mm 4184.108.40.206.04.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and classic gold case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, the De Ville Trésor has been reintroduced, equipped with one of the most advanced mechanical movements the brand has ever unveiled.
This model has a domed white enamel dial with a date window at 6 o'clock. The 40 mm 18K Sedna™ gold case is presented on a brown leather strap with an 18K Sedna™ gold buckle. This limited edition De Ville Trésor is powered by the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8511 - a unique manual winding movement. This timepiece will be produced in an edition limited to 88 pieces.
|Case||18k Sedna™ Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||White Enamel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, and Date|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.