Longines Conquest Classic
🎁 This watch includes a FREE Scatola Del Tempo Viaggio 1 Black Case, a $245 value.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
As a partner of many of the most prestigious sports events in the world, Longines was keen to launch a collection of timepieces to be worn amidst the excitement of these competitions. As a tribute to the chronographs produced from 1878 on, the famous Swiss watchmaker presents the Conquest Classic line. True to the brand’s values of elegance, tradition and performance, this collection of models, all fitted with self-winding calibres, is at the same time totally contemporary and perfectly timeless. Conquest Classic is the Official Watch of many events including equestrian sports, alpine skiing, rhythmic and artistic gymnastics, archery, Roland Garros and Glasgow 2014.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber L619/888, 64 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.