Louis Moinet LM-85.50.55 Tempograph Spirit 18k 5N Rose Gold Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
TEMPOGRAPH SPIRIT delivers an uncompromisingly modern break with tradition, combining ancestral expertise with incisive styling. Playful, unique, technical: this watch is the new generation of a revisited icon.
The new generation of a revisited icon
The 20-second retrograde mechanism
The large central retrograde hand dominates the dial. Its running 20-second sequences are displayed on a dedicated segment, creating a unique animation.
This first choreography is completed by another subtler animation at 9 o'clock. A counter with a red, black and blue gradient marks the three 20-second sequences composing each minute, complemented by an hours & minutes subdial at 4 o’clock.
Technical and aesthetic fusion
Clearly dictated by the decision to highlight a dominant visual concept, TEMPOGRAPH SPIRIT presents two distinct graphic zones. The right-hand side is devoted to time indications, with its twenty-second retrograde hand and hours & minutes subdial. The left-hand side displays the mechanism required to drive this watchmaking creation. In particular, the spectacular interaction between the cam and the jewel-tipped rack is clearly visible.
As for the 18-screw balance, its oscillations remind us that the timepiece operates at a rate of 480 vibrations per minute, corresponding to 28,800 per hour.
|18K 5N Rose Gold
|Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
|Central retrograde hand
|Hours, Minutes, 20-Second Retrograde mechanism
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber LM85 The automatic movement boasts 254 parts
|Limited Edition of 28 Pieces
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.