Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Double Retrograde
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The 43mm stainless steel case provides ample size to display all indications clearly. The dial features hours, minutes and a small seconds display at 9 o’clock, with a power reserve indicator adjacent the crown. Below noon, a retrograde hand displays the hour in a second time zone, while above 6 o’clock the date is imparted with a retrograde hand. Despite displaying several indications, the dial remains simple to interpret. Prospective purchasers can choose from a silver or black dial, adorned with either a rhodium or a blue ‘M’ logo and matching hour markers, depending on the dial color chosen. The watch is supplied on a black crocodile leather strap. The purity, the quiet poise of the design that emanates from these timepieces cannot fail to evoke the most beautiful and unique architectural creations where design, distilled to its purest essence, transfigures form and function. The various indications of the Double Retrograde are powered by the automatic manufacture movement, the ML191, which can be admired via the exhibition case-back.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Silver, Clous de Paris and sandblasted (silver dial)|
|Hands||Diamond-cut hour, minute and counter hands available in blue|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Retrograde Calendar, GMT, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre ML191|
|Bracelet Strap||Black genuine crocodile strap|
|Clasp Type||Stainless steel deployment buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.