MeisterSinger ED-UN915 Unomat Orange
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Unomat features an orange dial with white contrasting indices and double-digit numerals for the hours. The robust, needle-shaped hand in the inimitable MeisterSinger style glows powerfully at night thanks to Super-LumiNova, as do the appliquéd hour markers and numerals. The date is positioned at 6 o’clock and larger than usual for a MeisterSinger watch.
The crown of the distinctive 43 mm diameter stainless steel case is a screw-down version featuring a flank protector that guards against shocks. The solid case back and extremely sturdy sapphire glass make this watch water-resistant up to 30 bar. But that’s not all: A sleeve located in the case is supplemented by a soft iron dial. The elaborate design makes the movement impervious to the radiation that is ubiquitous in today’s world.
The large Swiss Sellita SW400 automatic movement, which is specially modified for MeisterSinger’s single-hand watches, quietly ticks inside the Unomat. The date display is positioned unusually far to the outside of this movement and is therefore 30% larger than on an SW200 movement; its quick-set function makes it very easy to adjust. The rotor provides the watch with a power reserve of 38 hours.
The Unomat is the most robust watch MeisterSinger has ever made. The watch is antimagnetic, water-resistant down to 300 meters, has an extra strong back, a screw-down crown, robust flank protection, and an integrated steel strap. In terms of both features and looks, the Unomat resembles a robust scientific device for use in heavy weather, in the laboratory, or in the water. The Unomat was bestowed with the prestigious Red Dot Design Award for its overall design concept. The edition is limited to 50 pieces.
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Sellita SW400|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 50 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.