MeisterSinger Neo Ivory NE903N
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
MeisterSinger Neo Ivory
After meticulous redesigning, the Neo looks more modern now than ever. The Baskerville type previously used for the hour markers has been replaced by the sans serif Helvetica the epitome of clear, factual messages since the 60s. The typography of the logo has also been redesigned and is now based on the more recent Meta Serif. The Neo now somewhat reminds us of the No. 01, MeisterSinger's very first single-hand watch, and its instrument-like character. The Neo's new, round date window, taking up the shape of the case and drawing attention to itself with the date display's contrasting color, is also in keeping with this design. The discreet size of the Neo remains unchanged. Thanks to its thin plastic glass, the Neo is only 9.7 millimeters high. The neat relief of its steel screw-in back shines just like the sunburst pattern on the silver-white and blue dials. Two additional versions of the Neo are available with either a black or an ivory lacquered dial respectively.
|Hours and Minutes
|ETA 2824-2 or Sellita SW 200-1
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.