Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25mm 322.214.171.124.01.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Moonwatch Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25mm
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA's most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand's adventurous pioneering spirit.
This model features a black enamel dial graced by a small seconds sub-dial at 9 o'clock and a 12-hour and 60-minute chronograph recorder on the sub-dial at 3 o'clock. There is a central chronograph seconds hand and a date window at the 6 o'clock position. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this bold dial. The black ceramic bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 44.25 mm 18K orange gold case and presented on a black leather strap. At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300, the first chronograph in the brand's family of in-house Co-Axial mechanical movements.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 9301 Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.