Moritz Grossmann Backpage Rose Gold Charcoal
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Numerous connoisseurs have suggested that the exquisite characteristics of the manufacture calibres should be showcased in a particularly exposed position. Thanks to the inventiveness of Grossmann’s engineers, this was consummately accomplished with the calibre 107.0 movement. Here, pure watchmaking artistry has gained a new presence.
So far, highlights such as the Grossmann balance, the hand-engraved balance cock or the ratchet wheel with three-band snailing could only be admired through the display back. Now, with the development of the mirrored calibre, they can be shown on the dial side. This model presents the “back page” of the movement in an unusually large dial aperture that doubles as a prominent stage. The BACKPAGE comes in an 18-watch limited edition in platinum as well as in rose gold.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Hands||Manually crafted, steel, annealed to a brown hue|
|Dial Markers||Baton hour markers in precious metal|
|Functions||Hours, minutes, and subsidiary seconds with stop seconds, Grossmann winder with pusher|
|Movement||Manufacture calibre 102.1, manually wound, adjusted in five positions|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched alligator strap with prong buckle in precious metal|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.