Mühle Glashütte Kampfschwimmer M1-28-92-NB
🎁 This watch includes a FREE Scatola Del Tempo Viaggio 1 Black Case, a $245 value.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Mühle Glashutte Kampfschwimmer
They are the German Navy's oldest and most highly-trained special unit: the Kampfschwimmer" (frogmen, like the Navy Seals a special unit of the German Navy). But although their name would not seem to suggest it this Navy unit does not operate exclusively at sea. It is in fact trained for triphibian deployment, i.e. missions at sea, on land and by air.
Measuring time is an important tactical factor for the frogmen whether it involves reaching their mission destination or checking how long a diver is underwater. With its "Kampfschwimmer" model, Muhle is unveiling a timepiece that was specially developed for the elite unit of the same name.
A unique feature is the three-minute scale on its bezel. This unusual time increment is of great significance to the frogmen: as they are trained to cover various distances during a dive in exactly three minutes. In fact, during their three-year training, frogmen spend an entire three months performing daily dives, in order to swim a certain distance at exactly the right pace. During a dive, the new "Kampfschwimmer" watch is attached to a special compass board. With the watch and a compass, the soldiers can find their way perfectly under water."
|Case||Stainless steel with unidirectional bezel|
|Case Width||Ø 44mm|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Super Luminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Synthetic strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.