Mühle Glashütte Marinus Chronograph Fulda Challenge Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Marinus means -he who lives by the sea- or -of the sea-. Upon hearing the name of this watch, most people therefore naturally think of the sun and the beach and of sailing and surfing. A robust outdoor watch like the Marinus Chronograph, however, must also be able to do its job in snowy or icy conditions, for example when skiing and snowboarding. It therefore comes as no surprise that the Marinus Chronograph has directly qualified for the Fulda Challenge 2012 and is lining up at the start as a limited special edition model. The Fulda Challenge is an Arctic decathlon in northern Canada. The decathlon programme includes events such as SUV races, in which the participants‘ driving skills are put to the test, snowmobile races and a half marathon at temperatures of as low as -40° Celsius. In order to ensure that the Marinus Chronograph can master every challenge, we have given it a solid stainless steel case with an extremely tough and resistant black DLC coating. It also has a 2.5 millimetre thick sapphire crystal face that is surrounded by an equally robust bezel with a red ceramic insert. To top it off, the inside of the watch is fitted with our patented and particularly shockproof woodpecker neck regulation, which ensures that the MU 9408 chronograph mechanism can always be reliably adjusted.
|Case Back||Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||MU 9408 Automatic|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.