Mühle Glashütte Terrasport I Chronograph M1-37-77-LB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Time flies with our Terrasport model, not only because it measures time like a classic pilots' watch but also because it takes us back in time to the very beginning of wristwatch production in the German town of Glashutte. This small town has been synonymous with high-quality time measuring instruments since as early as 1845. In the first century of watchmaking in Glashutte, however, luxurious pocket watches were the main instruments produced. It wasn't until the end of the 1930s that wristwatches became popular on a large scale in the form of precise and easy-to-read pilots' watches.
At the height of their development, these time measuring instruments were precisely designed to meet their intended purpose of use. Pilots were equipped with one of a variety of chronograph models, a large observation watch was available for navigation officers and other crew members wore smaller three-hand watches.
With its typical Muhle straightforwardness, precision and reliability, the Terrasport I Chronograph adds a new chapter to the history of the pilots' chronograph. The dials have an extremely high-contrast design that aims to provide the best possible readability. Luminous hands and hour indices ensure that the time can also be clearly seen in difficult lighting conditions. And our patented particularly shockproof fine regulation guarantees precise time measurement.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Movement||MU 9408 Automatic|
|Water Resistance||50 M|
|Bracelet Strap||Buffalo Leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.