Mühle Glashütte Terrasport I M1-37-37-MB
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The Terrasport I takes on the role of the observation watch in our collection of pilots' watches. With its impressive diameter of 44 millimetres, this model's brushed stainless steel case provides room for a large face and correspondingly expansive minute graduation in which the position of the red second hand can be read in increments of one second.
Despite its large size, the Terrasport I provides its wearers with maximum comfort, partly because its case is only marginally higher than that of its little sister, the Terrasport II, which has a diameter of just 40 millimetres. The soft buffalo leather straps also add to the watches' high level of comfort and make this time measuring instruments the ideal co-pilots for everyday use.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||SW 200-1 Automatic|
|Water Resistance||50 M|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.