NOMOS Glashütte Lux Ermine
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Nomos Glashütte Lux Ermine
Reference No. 940
The golden timepiece Lux Ermine promises love at first tick. A watch crafted in gray and creme, with a case in rose gold, it is perfect for more refined wrists-and always. Aficionados can tell that this model is among the best currently available from Glashütte. And yet the dial only reveals a fraction of the watchmaking craftsmanship hidden within this watch. Through the sapphire crystal glass back, the caliber DUW 2002 displays fine sunbeam polishing, delicately hand-beveled edges, swan neck fine adjustment, and a hand-engraved balance cock that reads Mit Liebe in Glashütte gefertigt (lovingly produced in Glashütte). A greeting from the Atelier-and a promise that the most beautiful things are not always visible at first glance.
|Estimated Shipping||2 - 6 Months|
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||DUW 2002-in-house built NOMOS caliber with manual winding|
|Bracelet Strap||Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan dark brown|
|Clasp Type||Solid rose gold 18 kt buckle clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.