Omega 126.96.36.199.03.002 Seamaster Ultra Deep 6000M Summer Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
We are taking pre-orders, estimated delivery to be confirmed.
As part of the Five Deeps Expedition in 2019, the Ultra Deep concept watch made history when it reached the deepest place on Earth. Following that World Record dive, OMEGA produced a collection for everyday adventurers. A watch tested in real ocean conditions during its development, water-resistant to 6,000 metres (20,000 ft.), and meeting the ISO 6425:2018 standard for saturation divers’ watches, as certified by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
This 45.5 mm model has a case and bracelet in robust O-MEGASTEEL and an extraordinary dial that pays homage to the mysteries of the deep. Its pattern is an accurate representation of the bottom of the Challenger Deep, the deepest point in the Mariana Trench, mapped by the Five Deeps team using almost one million sonar points. Its lacquered finish, produced by letting an ocean of lacquer flow across the dial, has a beautiful sense of depth. The dial even has a playful side. Shining a UV light reveals the words, OMEGA WAS HERE, pointing toward the world record dive of 10,935 metres (35,876 ft.) and showing the Western, Central and Eastern Pools.
The caseback has a laser-engraved commemorative Seamaster logo depicting a trident-bearing Poseidon and two seahorses: OMEGA’s 1956 original and the brand’s current design. Behind which sits the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8912.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8912|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.