Omega 422.214.171.124.03.001 Prestige Co-Axial Master Chronometer
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A timeless collection since 1994, the OMEGA De Ville Prestige is now in its third generation. Continuing to represent classical design and refined elegance, the timepieces offer a range of patterns, finishes and colours to suit different lifestyles and personalities.
In this 34 mm stainless steel model, the PVD lavender dial features a stamped random vertical pattern in a sun-brushed finish. The display is distinguished by rhodium-plated hands, as well as alternating Roman numerals and cabochon indexes.
The pure look of the timepiece is completed by a date window at 6 o’clock, and a dotted minute track on the outer zone.
This Master Chronometer certified watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet and is driven by the OMEGA Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800, which can be admired through the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal caseback.
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.