Omega Prestige Co-Axial 32.7mm 422.214.171.124.58.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Omega Prestige Co-Axial 32.7mm
The OMEGA De Ville Prestige collection has attracted a large and loyal following with its classic, elegant design.
These timepieces are characterised by pure styling with luxury finishes, and exude a timeless design. This model features an impressive two-zone champagne dial with diamond-set indexes and gold-fashioned Roman numerals at the 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions.
The striking dial, with its date window at the 3 o'clock position, is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The diamond-set, 18K yellow gold bezel is mounted on a 32.7 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is the Co-Axial calibre 2500.
|Case||Steel & Yellow Gold / Diamonds Bezel|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 2500 Self-winding chronometer|
|Bracelet Strap||Steel & Yellow Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.