Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Co-Axial Master Chronometer on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 184.108.40.206.06.001 Watch Review
Omega Watches is not a name that needs any introduction. It is a favorite brand amongst luxury watch enthusiasts. The name itself originates from the Greek Alphabet of Omega, which has been used to signify mystery and grace. This grace and elegance is a characteristic trait of the Omega timepieces. The finesse that is seen in the carving of Omega watches is hard to find elsewhere.
This luxury watch brand is probably the most diverse in terms of functionality. Omega watches have been on the wrists of divers, astronauts, and luxury watch lovers worldwide ever since the inception of the brand. The elegance, grace, finishing, and strength of Omega timepieces are unmatched. One of the most elegant yet brilliant watches from Omega is the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 220.127.116.11.06.001. From the design to the functionality, this piece certainly stands out.
Omega watches are recognized worldwide, and the company enjoys a clientele from all over the globe. Because of this, the company goes above and beyond to ensure no compromise in terms of quality or design when it comes to their timepieces, including the Seamaster Diver 300m 18.104.22.168.06.001. The Omega Seamaster Collection is a series of diver's watches that have been purposefully designed to ensure the quality and elegance that customers have come to associate with Omega watches.
Although the Omega Seamaster Collection was first released in the late 1950s, the collection's latest releases offer a modern, updated look. The best watch designers have altered the aesthetics of these timepieces in such a way that the classic look has achieved a synergy with the sleekness that today’s watches are associated with.
The enamel diving scale of the Omega Seamaster Diver 300m 22.214.171.124.06.001 combined with the blue bezel makes for the perfect color combination. It comes with a stainless steel bracelet and case to ensure maximum strength. However, there are also a nato-straps available, which include polyamide and leather straps. The dome of the watch is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The dome has been treated on both sides to ensure that it is not reflective. It has been designed to ensure customer satisfaction. Even though traditional diver’s watches are bulky and thick, the Seamaster Diver 300m 126.96.36.199.06.001 is a sleek and beautiful work of art.
When it comes to buying luxury Swiss watches, the design is not the only thing that matters. Omega designers are perfectly aware of this fact, and they have designed the Seamaster Diver 300m 188.8.131.52.06.001 with impeccable attention to detail.
The watch is powered by Master Chronometer Calibre 8800, which can be seen from the watch's transparent wave etched case-back. It has a brilliant power reserve of 55 hours. As it is a diver's watch, the Seamaster Diver 300m 184.108.40.206.06.001 has exceptional water resistance. It can resist up to 300 meters or 1000 feet of underwater depth as well as pressure. The piece has helium valves to ensure no compromise in terms of the watch's functionality. It is anti-magnetic and has a date window along with self-winding features.
Why should you buy this watch?
There are several perks that come with purchasing a Seamaster Diver 300m 220.127.116.11.06.001. It is not just a diver’s watch; the elegant design lets you pair the piece with your favorite suit on more formal occasions. A few other salient features that make the Seamaster Diver 300m 18.104.22.168.06.001 stand out include:
- The helium valves make a perfect diver's watch. They do not let atmospheric pressure build-up and interrupt the watch's internal working when underwater.
- The Seamaster Diver 300m 22.214.171.124.06.001 is a sturdy timepiece that has been designed for strength and shock-absorbance.
- The watch comes with a 5-year warranty provided by the brand.
- It has a beautiful and elegant design that does not look like a bulky sport's watch. It has been designed to keep luxury in mind and make heads turn your way when worn.
From the design to the mechanics, the Seamaster Diver 300m 126.96.36.199.06.001 is a work of art.
|Case||Stainless Steel, Blue Bezel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel, Helium Escape Valve|
|Movement||Automatic, Omega Master Co-Axial Calibre 8800|
|Water Resistance||300m / 1000ft|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.