Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 6000m Ultra Deep Black Dial 45.5mm on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: Summer 2023
As part of the Five Deeps Expedition in 2019, the Ultra Deep made history when it reached the deepest place on Earth. Following that World Record dive, the game-changing watch has now been adapted for a unique collection available to the public. Tested in real ocean conditions during its development, the design is water-resistant to 6,000 metres (20,000 ft.) and meets the ISO 6425:2018 standard for saturation divers’ watches.
This 45.5 mm model in robust O-MEGASTEEL features a polished orange ceramic bezel with its diving scale in liquid ceramic and Super-LumiNova. Through the protuberant and domed sapphire crystal, the lacquered gradient dial transitions from grey to black, and has been given four Arabic numerals in orange, as well as 18K white gold hands and hour markers, which are all coated with white Super-LumiNova.
The watch is set on an O-MEGASTEEL bracelet with OMEGA’s patented extendable foldover rack-and-pusher with complementary length adjustment and extra diver extension, while on the caseback's Grade 5 titanium medallion, there is a laser-engraved Sonar emblem with the iconic OMEGA Seahorse at its centre. Inside, the watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8912.
|Estimated Shipping||Summer 2023|
|Crystal||Domed, protuberant and scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8912|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.