Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chrononometer Chronograph
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish models continue to pay homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This 45.50 mm stainless steel model features a ceramised titanium dial with a small seconds counter and a date window, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters at the 3 oclock position. Orange ceramic is used on the rings of the pushers and also for the unidirectional bezel with its diving scale filled with liquid ceramic and Super-LumiNova.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a 5-stripe orange, grey and white polyamide NATO strap with a polished buckle and strap keepers in stainless steel.
The watch is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 9900|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.