Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Anniversary Limited Series
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit.
This limited edition Speedmaster Moonwatch “Apollo XVII” commemorates the 40th anniversary of the final lunar mission in December 1972. It features a 925 silver dial embossed with the same design as the Apollo XVII patch. A small seconds dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder grace the dial along with a central chronograph hand.
The bezel, with its black aluminium tachymetric ring, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's mechanical calibre 1861, a manual-winding movement. The Speedmaster Moonwatch “Apollo XVII” was produced in an edition limited to 1,972 pieces.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Tachymeter|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Calibre Omega 1861|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1972 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.