Reference Number: W20051
Orbita Artisan Giglio Dali Dream 3
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
<strong>Orbita Artisan Giglio Dali Dream 3</strong><br/><br/> For over 70 years the Italian company Giglio have supplied the highest quality in inlaid wood cabinets all over the world. Especially for our Artisan series, they have designed a case both exceptional in quality and appearance detailed with a wonderful 'Blue Marlin' design. <br/><br/> Intarsia designs are created with hundreds of tiny pieces of wood, carefully selected, to make each case one of unique beauty and craftsmanship. The particular variety of woods, originating for the most part from Europe and Africa, the drying process, the assembly and varnish processes, all contribute towards the making of exceptional cases. The meticulous puzzle-like assembly of tiny pieces of wood may require up to 25 different wood varieties. Giglio's woods are all kiln-dried and the veneer is meticulously selected. Typically, the veneers comprise ebony, elmwood, maple, poplar, briar, rosewood, vavon and walnut dyed in different colors.
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.