Oris Big Crown Pointer Date Blue Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Oris Big Crown Pointer Date is, without question, the most important watch in Oris’s rich history. First introduced in 1938 as a pilot’s watch, it has been a collection mainstay ever since, becoming Oris’s signature design. Its oversized crown was originally intended for gloved airmen but now serves a more aesthetic purpose, while the iconic pointer date function is now internationally recognised as a symbol of Oris’s mechanical inventiveness. The new 36mm bicolour version is more vintage in size and combines a stainless steel case and a bronze fluted bezel. These are paired strikingly with a deep blue dial.
|Case||Multi-piece stainless steel case; bronze top ring|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Oris 754, base SW 200-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Brown leather strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.