Parmigiani Fleurier Kalpagraphe Chronometre
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The titanium case and bold open-worked dial give the timepiece a daring and sporty look. The case features a micro-blasted finish, a technique which consists of blasting minuscule glass beads against the material to mattify the surface. The slate and black dial is laser-cut and delicately open-worked with a design which evokes a car radiator grille which reveals the tonneau-shaped movement underneath.
The ability to produce an integrated chronograph is the hallmark of a genuine manufacture. Unlike the modular chronograph, the movement is arranged on a single main plate that keeps all of the mechanical elements finely synchronised. The integrated chronograph is the holy grail of an independent manufacture and reflects the innovative potential of the Parmigiani Fleurier watchmaking centre.
The movement is organised around a central column wheel which is the nerve centre of the chronograph, the part which synchronises all its elements. This piece is more difficult to create and more precious than a simple cam, and lends the movement an elegance that can only come from this level of expertise. The column wheel is also perceptibly smoother when operating. This is what we call the chronograph's activation ergonomics.
The first shaped integrated chronograph from the Parmigiani Fleurier manufacture is a self-winding movement arranged on a single main plate. The COSC-certified PF362 movement incorporates several state-of-the-art technological developments that increase its reliability and reveal the true prowess of the watchmaking industry. It oscillates at a frequency of 5 Hertz, or 36,000 vibrations per hour – rare for such a complication – guaranteeing greater chronograph accuracy.
|Case||Titanium Grade 5|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre PF362, 65 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Black|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp, Titanium Grade 5|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.