Arnold & Son 1SJAW.B02A.C113W
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Brand new, it has all boxes, papers and factory warranty. True to its English watchmaking and handcraft heritage, Arnold & Son unveils the TE8 Metiers d'Art I, limited to only eight exclusive timepieces. Inspired by the pocket watches made during the earlier part of John Arnold's life for King George III and the royal court, the latest addition to the Arnold & Son Royal Collection is an eloquent expression of elegance and sophistication in the inimitable English style and demonstrates the brand's traditional prowess in the classical decorative arts.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Movement||Exclusive Arnold & Son mechanical tourbillon A&S8000|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Brand||Arnold & Son|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.