Reservoir Hydrosphere Cenote on Strap
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Reservoir Hydrosphere Cenote
Imminent immersion – Dive time: 45 minutes, depth: 25 meters. The pressure is rising.
Desires for exploration and challenge infuse the senses and mind. Stay focused, while checking the equipment: cylinders, oxygen, regulator, stabilizer…
Sealed on the wrist, the HYDROSPHERE watch bearsthe effigy of scuba diving manometers, the first survival instruments for divers.
The Hydrosphere Cenote is a tribute to the natural tunnels and wells of water and light commonly known as « cenote » in Mexico, whose origins date back thousands of years to the Mayan civilizations.
While diving, the light entering these caves reveals a multitude of bright color variations, in particular dominant of greens colors caused by the reverberation of the jungle in the water.
An unidirectional ceramic rotating bezel with double graduation, helium valve, a bronze case watertight up to 250m, a green dial with sundial finish, a power indicator, mounted on a green NATO strap with bronze stirrups, the HYDROSPHERE watch asserts its uniqueness with a single hand on the dial for a radical reading of the time.
Powedered by a swiss-made self-winding mechanical movement, combining a patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA2824 Caliber with a 37-hour power reserve.
Delivered in a waterproof container with an additional rubber strap.
Availability : May 2023
|Bronze Case with satin finish
|Stainless Steel Screwed Back
|Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
|Green dial with sundial finish, white indexes, magnifier on the jumping-hour window
|Retrograde Minute, Jumping Hour, Power Reserve, Unidirectional, ceramic rotating bezel with double scale for reading the time at different diving depths before and after the retrograde minute hand’s
|Caliber RSV-240 mechanical with automatic winding composed of a proprietary patented module of 113 parts on a Manufacture movement (LJP-G100 base)
|Watertight up to 250m
|Green NATO strap, mounted on bronze stirrups - Additional Black Rubber Strap
|Bronze Pin Buckle
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.