Schaumburg Watch Classoco 18K Old White
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Classoco 18k Gold EDITION: chronometers with a classic clear design made to last all through all trends. The watches from this range are perfect accessories for business and social occasions of any kind, shine brightly with your evening dress, or are a great gift for an excellent MA thesis. For Schaumburg Watch, the Classoco is a very special range of watches: Their rose-gold cases are a reference to the early years of the small manufactory. The fine sunburst dial, the gently curved sapphire glass, and the prominently blued rotor bear witness to sophisticated workmanship and love of detail. Just like the timeless design, the SW-11 caliber featuring an unbreakable Nivarox mainspring, a balance wheel with temperature compensation, precise anchor escapement, and the Incabloc shock protection system was built to last, so future generations will still enjoy it. The precious leather strap is suitable for 20-mm lugs and features a buckle that is made of 18-ct massive gold.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Clasp Type||18k gold buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.