Schaumburg Watch AQM 4 3D
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Schaumburg Watch AQM 4 3D
About 10 years ago we presented the AQUAMATIC 1 to our audience. The success was overwhelming and we would like to do it again with our new AQM 4. The AQM 4 is equipped with all requirements needed for a professional diver watch. The matt steel case withstands water pressure up to 800 meters. For gaining maximum security we certified the case with only 500 bar per 500 meters. Before delivery every diver watch case is tested up to 80 bar at Schaumburg Watch. The AR coated sapphire crystal bezel dot is made out of Ceramic-Superluminova (ceranova) in addtion the screwed band holder are all features that make the AQM 4 a superlative diver watch. The AQM 4 is supplied with an automatic watch winder.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Steel Bracelet|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 22.214.171.12432 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.