Seiko Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph The Black Series SSC917
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Prospex The Black Series Speedtimer Solar Chronograph, Design inspired by Seiko's 1969 Speedtimer, one of the world's first automatic chronographs. Powered by light energy - no battery change required 6-month power reserve once fully charged. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function, Black dial, Date calendar, 24-hour subdial, Vivid green LumiBrite hands and markers. Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface. Dual-tone black and gray tachymeter bezel. Screwdown caseback. Case diameter: 41.4mm. Stainless steel case and bracelet with black hard coating. Tri-fold push button release clasp. Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet).Caliber V192.
|Case||Stainless Steel hard coating|
|Dial Markers||Lumibrite Coated|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Solar, Caliber V192, 6-month power reserve once fully charged|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel hard coating|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.