Seiko Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph SSC915 Black Dial
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Introducing the Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph, a timepiece that combines vintage style with modern technology. Drawing inspiration from Seiko's 1969 Speedtimer, one of the world's first automatic chronographs, this watch boasts a black dial and sunray finish that is both sleek and easy to read. The watch is powered by light energy, eliminating the need for battery changes and providing a 6-month power reserve once fully charged.
The chronograph function measures elapsed time up to 60 minutes in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement, making it ideal for timing events or activities. The date calendar and 24-hour subdial add extra functionality to the watch. The LumiBrite hands and markers ensure easy readability in low-light conditions, while the curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating adds durability and clarity. The dual-tone red and blue tachymeter bezel adds a touch of vintage style.
Constructed with a stainless steel case and bracelet, this watch is built to last. The case diameter of 41.4mm is comfortable on the wrist and the tri-fold push button release clasp ensures a secure fit. The screwdown caseback adds to the watch's durability, while the water-resistant rating of 10 bar, 100 meters makes it suitable for a variety of activities. Powered by caliber V192, the watch is precise and accurate.
In short, Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph is an excellent blend of vintage design with modern functionality, powered by light energy, 6-month power reserve, chronograph with split time measurement, anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal, dual-tone bezel and robust stainless steel construction and water resistant to 100m, black dial with lumi-bright hands markers this timepiece will look great on anyone's wrist.
|Crystal||Curved sapphire crystal|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Lumibrite Coated|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Solar, Caliber V192, 6-month power reserve once fully charged|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.