Swiss Kubik Watch Winder Double Dark Brown Calf Leather Window Protect
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Swiss Kubik Double Watch Winder - Dark Brown Calf Leather with White Stitches is crafted in a luxurious handmade leather housing embellished with saddle style stitching and features an optional polished acrylic window protector.
The Swiss Kubik Double Watch Winder - Dark Brown Calf Leather with White Stitches is perfectly designed for storing and rewinding all luxury automatic watches. The standard Swiss Kubik single watch winder is a cube measuring 10 centimeters (3.937 inches). It guarantees a set number of rotations per day as opposed to a daily operating duration.
The Swiss Kubik Watch Winder is initially programmed for 950 rotations per day. An optional program using a USB cable allows modification of the number of rotations per day and the direction of the rotations.
Window Protect: hinged polished acrylic shield designed to protect and embellish your Swiss Kubik Double Watch Winder - Dark Brown Calf Leather with White Stitches.
The Swiss Kubik watch winding technology is selected and recommended by the leading Swiss Watch Brands.
Swiss Kubik Watch Winder Features: - Exclusive Design Modern and Contemporary
- USB Programming selects direction and number of turns per day for all automatic watches
- Powered by two standard alkaline C type batteries, giving a life span of over 3 years in continuous mode
- Adjustable watch support with special security clip
- Pause mode stops in vertical position
- High performance motor developed exclusively by Portescap Switzerland
- 3 years warranty
- Swiss Made
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.