Tresor Omega Master Co-Axial 40mm 422.214.171.124.05.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Tresor Omega Master Co-Axial 40mm
Characterised by its thin and classic gold case, the Trésor was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, the De Ville Trésor has been reintroduced, equipped with one of the most advanced mechanical movements the brand has ever unveiled.
This model has a domed white mother-of-pearl dial with polished 18K gold hands and a date window at 6 o'clock. The 40 mm 18K Sedna™ gold case, with its diamond-set bezel, is presented on a white leather strap with a polished buckle. This De Ville Trésor is powered by the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8511 - a unique manual winding movement.
|Case||Sedna Gold / Diamonds Bezel|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||White mother of pearl|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 8511 Manual winding movement with Co-Axial escapement for greater precision|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.