Ulysse Nardin Classic Anchor Tourbillon
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Excellent condition, it has all boxes and papers.
Flowing forward on a crest of innovation, the latest Ulysse Anchor Tourbillon brings with it a cascade of sapphire hues. Inspired by the depths of the sea, Ulysse Nardin delights with the timepiece’s genuine translucent blue enamel dial. An evolution of the award-winning Ulysse Anchor Tourbillon that premiered in 2015, this limited edition in rose and white gold showcases artistic tradition and inventive modernity coming together in sharp – yet beautiful – contrast. Enameling is a hallmark of Ulysse Nardin. Handcrafted in-house at Donzé Cadrans, a member of the Ulysse Nardin group of companies, the enameling technique is specialized and intricate, mastered only by a few.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Tourbillon, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Calibre UN-178|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
|Additional Information||Limited Edition of 18 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.