Bremont Martin Baker MBII-BK/JET
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Martin-Baker is a British aviation company responsible for supplying 70% of the world’s air-forces with fighter ejection seat technology. They first approached Bremont to create the definitive aviation watch in 2007/08. More than simply putting a logo on an existing model, the watch had to withstand the same rigorous testing programme as the ejection seats themselves including Live Ejection Testing, MFOS Crashworthy Testing, Extreme Temperature Endurance, Vibration Testing, Altitude Testing and Aircraft Carrier Deck Testing. Powered by the modified calibre BE-36AE chronometer movement with 38-hour power reserve, this brand new MBII design boasts bolder and more readable hands and a more contemporary styling of the numerals for an exceptionally clean look. Its newly designed case back is inset with a bronze coloured "military challenge coin", historically used to represent membership of a unit/elite group of people or service on a specific tour of duty. Whilst the open case back alternative showcases the beautiful movement with its brand new black automatic bridge, designed to be more shock resistant.
B-EBE2000 hardened stainless steel case construction with knurled aluminium barrel. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount. Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel, operated by crown at 4H. Case diameter 43mm, lug width 22mm.
|Estimated Shipping||6 to 8 Weeks|
|Case||B-EBE2000 hardened stainless steel case construction with knurled aluminium barrel|
|Case Back||Stainless steel case back, 6 stainless steel screws with polished heads and bronze coloured coin insert with ‘Tested Beyond Endurance’ emblem.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/2" BE-36AE automatic chronometer. Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.