Bremont MBII White MBII/WH
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Bremont MBII White
The Bremont MB was designed to be quite simply the definitive British aviation chronometer. Tested and designed in conjunction with the iconic British aviation company Martin-Baker, responsible for supplying 70% of the world's air forces with fighter ejection seat technology, the watch had to withstand the same rigorous testing as the seats themselves. This included shock, vibration, temperature extremes, and salt-fog tests amongst others.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction. Inner soft iron anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement. Protective patented anti-shock movement mount. Patented inner bi-directional Roto-Click® bezel.|
|Case Width||43mm (1.69in)|
|Dial Color||White metal dial. Super-LumiNova® coated numerals and hands.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and Day|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 1/2''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer|
|Water Resistance||100M (333ft)|
|Bracelet Strap||Calf-skin leather strap and Temple Island rubber strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.