Bremont Solo SOLO/WH/SI/BR
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Inspired by the classic pilot's watches from the 1940s, the Bremont SOLO comes in three different dial variants with legibility playing a significant role in its design. The SOLO is a beautiful chronometer; it is undeniably an obvious choice when one considers its technical specifications. Housed in the classic Bremont 43mm Trip-Tick three-piece case and powered by the modified BE-36AE movement, each SOLO watch case is hardened in the UK to over 2000 Vickers making the case over seven times more scratch resistant than normal watch grade steel. The watch is water resistant to 100m (10ATM), and the domed sapphire crystal has nine layers of hardened anti-reflective coating to each side.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Case Width||Ø 43mm|
|Crystal||Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.