Bremont Solo SOLO/WH/SI/BR
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Inspired by the classic pilot's watches from the 1940s, the Bremont SOLO comes in three different dial variants with legibility playing a significant role in its design. The SOLO is a beautiful chronometer; it is undeniably an obvious choice when one considers its technical specifications. Housed in the classic Bremont 43mm Trip-Tick three-piece case and powered by the modified BE-36AE movement, each SOLO watch case is hardened in the UK to over 2000 Vickers making the case over seven times more scratch resistant than normal watch grade steel. The watch is water resistant to 100m (10ATM), and the domed sapphire crystal has nine layers of hardened anti-reflective coating to each side.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant PVD treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Case Width||Ø 43mm|
|Crystal||Domed Anti-reflective and Anti-scratch sapphire crystal|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 184.108.40.20632 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.