Bremont Supermarine Descent II
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Developed exclusively for the North American market. Bremont brings back the ‘Descent’ with the release of the Supermarine Descent II, a striking new addition to the renowned Supermarine 500 collection. Practical, robust and beautifully engineered, the 43mm Supermarine 500 diving watch follows an impressive line of marine predecessors which are not only iconic in design but highly durable and extensively tested out in the field. The Supermarine Descent II is named as a tribute to the original Limited Edition Bremont Supermarine Descent, the brand’s first limited edition dive watch.
|Case||Aviation-grade Ti 6-4 titanium case, Bronze bezel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT, Rotating Bezel, Helium Escape Valve|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Modified calibre 11 1/2'' BE-93-2AV. Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber Strap|
|Additional Information||U.S Exclusive|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.