Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Welcome the MRGB5000, based on the first-ever G-SHOCK and crafted with the state-of-the-art metals and meticulous finishes that are the hallmark of the MR-G flagship line.
These breakthrough timepieces are a study in metal craftsmanship. The case and bezel are made of Ti64-based super-hard titanium alloy, while the band is made of another special titanium alloy, DAT55G, that is both three times harder than pure titanium and highly workable. The bezel top is crafted in COBARION®, a cobalt-chrome alloy four times harder than pure titanium.
The bezel alone consists of 25 different components, each individually polished for a stunning detailed texture. The state-of-the-art Multi-guard Structure incorporates flat springs and silicone buffers to the multi-component bezel, ensuring outstanding shock absorption to protect the dedicated MR-G module with gold-plated retainer plate.
MRGB5000D with contrasting hairline and mirror finishes and a titanium carbide coating for exquisitely polished silver. Both watch faces feature an iconic brick pattern and red line in a nod to the original design.
These metallic beauties deliver when it comes to function, too, with radio-controlled calibration and smartphone pairing via Bluetooth®.
|Case||Titanium / Cobarion|
|Hands||No hands, Digital Display|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Stopwatch, Alarm, Led Light, Bluetooth Link, World time|
|Movement||Quartz, Solar Powered|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.