Graham Chronofighter Superlight Carbon Skeleton Tourbillograph
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a limited edition of 100 pieces. 47 mm superlight black carbon composite case Black carbon fast-action start/stop trigger (3K carbon frame) and black rubber reset pusher with "Clous de Paris" high grip pattern Black carbon (3K) bezel.
Movement: G1780, automatic column-wheel chronograph-tourbillon, 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber Movement finished with perlages, Geneva stripes, manually chamfered & polished edges. Column wheel with polished segments on base cog wheel with black low-friction Tourbillon cage 0.485 grams: 48 components 18K solid gold components Off-centre construction at 4 o'clock, complete see-through tourbillon Tourbillon construction protected by two patents Double bridge construction with red gold (18K) upper bridge Black gold skeletonised rotor with 18K solid gold oscillating weight 34 jewels Power reserve : 48 hours Movement certification Chronofiable® (improved shock absorption)
|Dial Color||Black carbon dial|
|Hands||Golden Hands, Luminous|
|Dial Markers||Indexes / Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Tourbillon|
|Bracelet Strap||Integrated black rubber strap with Clous de Paris|
|Clasp Type||Black carbon (3K) pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 100 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.