Graham Chronofighter 1965 Vintage 2CVAS.B01A.L126S
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Turning the clock back 15 years is a rich revelation. Hip guys may have been chilling to Daft Punk's One More Time, ogling the very first iPods, or sharing popcorn with Gandalf at the first Lord of the Rings movie. But those really in the know would have been securing one of the first Graham Chronofighter watches. The rest is history as the saying goes, but Graham is keeping the vintage vibe alive to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of its successful Chronofighter with four new additions to the iconic series. With their signature trigger on the left-hand side of the case, these Swiss made timepieces, integrating quirky British roots, are right on target to propel nostalgia confidently into the future.
|Case Back||Exhibition Caseback|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Day|
|Movement||Calibre G1747, automatic chronograph , 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber 25 jewels|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.