Grand Seiko SBGA493 "Katana" Inspired by the Forge
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: September 2023
The Japanese sword, known as the katana, is a world-renowned masterpiece in steel. Deeply rooted in Japan’s history and cultural heritage, the famous curved blade is the product of centuries of learned craft.
SBGA493 pulls inspiration from the forge itself. The deep red color and yellow gold-tone accents are influenced by the heated blade during the forging process, and the pattern, which is unique to this model in the series, emulates the radiating sparks created when the hammer strikes the blade.
Measuring 40mm in diameter, the stainless steel case features Grand Seiko’s iconic 44GS form, re-imagined to accommodate modern trends. It features a beautiful, faceted design with perfectly flat and mirror polished surfaces, all made possible via Grand Seiko’s acclaimed Zaratsu finishing method.
SBGA493 is powered by Spring Drive caliber 9R65, which combines the high torque of a mechanical watch with a high-precision regulator. It features an accuracy rating of one second a day. The second hand glides in a smooth motion, a defining featuring of Spring Drive.
SBGA493 is a US Limited Edition of 500.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Spring Drive Caliber 9R65, 4,800 A/m [60 Gauss], Accuracy +/-15 Sec per Month (Equivelant to +/- 1 Sec per Day), 72 Hours Power Reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp + Kimono Fabric Strap w. Pin Buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.