Moritz Grossmann Central Seconds Stainless Steel Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated delivery: 12 Months.
With its new model CENTRAL SECOND, Moritz Grossmann pays tribute to the social and technological significance of the second as a unit of time. While conventionally the small second hand is placed in the six o’clock position in the bottom third of the dial on Grossmann watches, here a large-scale second hand is positioned in the centre of the highly refined dial.
CENTRAL SECOND combines a case made from polished steel with a charmingly elegant feel and superb functionality. Schönstes deutsches Handwerk made in Germany that unites the highest degree of craftsmanship with a mechanism that simply functions perfectly.
Blue dial with HyCeram Luminex hands
CENTRAL SECOND is offered in a non-limited edition comprising a blue dial embellished with high-quality sunray finish. The type of finish used here lends the dial a luminous blue tone that makes it glow in various shades depending on the light present. The intricate finish is based on fine strokes that are barely perceptible to the human eye, but radiate out from the middle of the dial, making them reminiscent of delicate rays of sunshine.
A striking contrast to this is provided by the numerals in a rich white and the polished steel hands in white. Filled with HyCeram Luminex, they also make it easy for the wearer to read the time, even in the dark. This hybrid ceramic comprises powerful luminescent pigments that glow in the dark intensively, are long-lasting and produce a beautifully bright green colour.
|Estimated Shipping||12 Months|
|Crystal||Sapphire crystal, antireflection-coated on one side|
|Dial Color||Blue with sunray finish|
|Hands||Manually crafted, polished steel with filling of HyCeram Luminex|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, minutes and seconds, seconds with stop second, Grossmann manual winder with pusher|
|Movement||Manufactory calibre 100.11, manual winding, regulated in five positions|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched Kudu leather with prong buckle in stainless steel|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.