Moritz Grossmann Hamatic White Gold Opaline
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated delivery: 12 Months.
Throughout millennia, researchers and inventors strived to build a perpetual motion machine, a device that would continue to move indefinitely once started. Without any external source of power, it was believed that the machine itself would generate an unlimited amount of energy. It was only with the formulation of the law of conservation of energy in the middle of the 19th century that physics quashed the principle of perpetual motion. Nevertheless, people’s fascination for the concept remained unbroken.
Of course, the HAMATIC does not purport to be perpetual motion machine – after all, the first self-winding watch from Moritz Grossmann draws its kinetic energy from an external source. A pendulum-style hammer weight skilfully uses the energy generated through the wearer’s movements to transfer it via the ratchet wheel to the mainspring in the barrel, meaning that an external energy source makes the dream of infinite motion come true. It’s therefore safe to say that the HAMATIC is one of the most beautiful and complex examples of would-be perpetual motion.
|Estimated Shipping||12 Months|
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Hands||Polished, annealed to a brown-violett hue, Hand-crafted, polished steel|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Manufacture calibre 106.0, automatically wound, adjusted in five position|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched alligator leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.