Omega Aqua Terra 150M Coaxial Master Chronometer Saffron Dial 38mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Estimated Delivery: Dec. 2022 - Early 2023
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. This 38 mm model, has a symmetrical case and crown in fully polished stainless steel and a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The terracotta dial, fashioned from brass, is lacquered and sun-brushed from the centre. There is a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, with beautifully rounded links, this classic Seamaster is powered by OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
|Estimated Shipping||Dec. 2022 - Early 2023|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Omega 8800|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.