Orbita Futura 1 Black Lacquer
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Orbita Futura 1 Black LacquerThe FUTURA 1 watchwinder employs truly innovative technology whereby an ironless core Swiss micromotor is concealed within one of the two ball-bearing fitted stainless steel support rollers. Seated on those tubular rollers is a rotating stainless steel cylinder into which the watch is mounted on a self-conforming cushion. There is no metal-to-metal contact as the drive rollers are equipped with rubber tires at both ends. Simplicity of programming for winding turns per day (TPD) is a special feature of the FUTURA watchwinder. ON/OFF and HI/LO switches are provided on the base plate of the unit with the HI setting providing 1300 TPD and the LO setting 800 TPD. Clockwise or counter clockwise watch rotation is easily achieved by reversing the base plate 180°. Powered by 4 C" cell batteries, a blinking LED light signals when batteries need to be replaced. Alternately, a supplied AC/DC adapter may also be used."
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 18.104.22.16832 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.