Oris Dat Watt Limited Edition II 01 743 7734 4197-Set
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The watch has a unique green dial, coloured to reflect the way light reflects off the salt marshes found in the Wadden Sea, an area that covers 11,500 km2 in northern Europe. The watch also features an unusual circular date indication, driven by a Swiss made automatic mechanical movement. It’s water-resistant to 30 bar (300 metres) and comes with both a bracelet and an interchangeable rubber strap. Only 2,009 pieces will be made, marking the year the Wadden Sea was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Superluminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Oris 743, base SW 220-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Other||Special box, certificate, additional blue rubber strap, tool to exchange it, limited to 2009 pieces.|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.