Seiko Presage Urushi Dial Limited Edition SPB295
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Kanazawa is where Lacquer artist Isshu Tamura produces works using techniques unique to Kanazawa Urushi lacquerware. With this new watch, Mr. Tamura expresses the beauty of summer in Kanazawa and the Hokuriku region.
The green Urushi dial evokes a moss garden and the watch hands in gold capture the sunlight falling through the trees.
Equipped with Caliber 6R24, the watch’s date, day of the week, and power reserve hands move like a Japanese fan, each day revealing a different and unique expression.
Traditional Japanese crafts using Urushi are highly valued worlwide for their beauty and practicality.
The Urushi dial crafted by Tamura, is an expression of his aesthetic sense and is a fusion of traditional craftwork techniques handed down from generation to generation with modern manufacturing technology.
The dials are finished using an innovative manufacturing method that directly combines metal with Urushi and traditional craftwork techniques that produce a smooth surface.
As Urushi continues to harden without solidifying, it does not deteriorate and its durability continues to increase with time.
The Urushi applied to the dial must have a beautiful luster, yet be thick enough not to interfere with the movement of the hands, requiring a high level of skill to produce.
The see-through case back of the watch is marked with the words “Limited Edition” and the serial number.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Retrograde date and day indicator, Power reserve indicator|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding, Caliber 6R24, precision +25 to -15 seconds per day, 45 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 2000 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.