Seiko Prospex SLA067 1965 Re-interpretation Night Vision Limited Edition
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a black version of Japan’s first-ever diver’s watch, the model from 1965 that is known to fans as the 62MAS. While the stealth design reflects its heritage, every aspect of this new creation is fully up to date in specification and execution. The bevel between the upper case and case side, as well as the surface around the bezel display, are Zaratsu polished to achieve a mirror finish before being treated with a hard black coating for a distinctive look. The watch is offered on a fabric strap that features a traditional braiding technique from Japan called Seichu, resulting in strength that meets the demanding standards of Seiko diver’s watches.
The brightest light for the darkest night.
This model features long-lasting bright Green Lumibrite Pro on the hour and seconds hands and the indexes. The lume shines a vivid green wherever you are, even in the darkest places. The black dial keeps reflection to a minimum, ensuring the highest level of legibility.
Developed especially for diver’s watches, the Caliber 8L35 is Seiko’s leading mechanical movement, crafted to the highest standards for performance and functional beauty. Every detail of its construction can be traced back to Seiko’s time-tested expertise in creating cutting-edge mechanical movements from the ground up. Below, learn more about the special features that distinguish this expertly crafted movement.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 8L35, 50 Hours Power reserve|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 600 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.